3 Stocks On The Move After News : Zoetis Inc (NYSE:ZTS), Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIN), Phibro Animal Health Corporation (NASDAQ:PAHC)
Los Angelas, CA – (MeshPress) — 10/15/2014 — Zoetis Inc (NYSE:ZTS) is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of animal health medicines and vaccines, with a focus on both livestock and companion animals. The primary livestock species are cattle (both beef and dairy), swine, poultry, sheep and fish, and the primary companion animal species are dogs, cats and horses. The company reported 1.56 million shares has been exchanged so far while the average volume is about 3.51 million shares. The stock failed -2.40% and most recently was trading at $35.01. The EPS of the stock remained 1.05. The shares outstanding of the stock are 501.19 million.
Is it the Right to Grab ZTS after the Recent Slump? Find Out Here
Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIN) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focused on pets. In addition, it has seven other product candidates, including several biologics, in various stages of development. The Company’s product candidates are CereKin for the treatment of osteoarthritis pain and inflammation in dogs, AtoKin for the treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs, and SentiKin for the treatment of post-operative pain in dogs. The company opened the session at $8.81, trading in a range of $8.13 – $8.82, and now at $8.52. The stock showed a negative performance of -4.66% in the recent trading session. The stock was trading on a volume of 53,153.00 shares and the average volume of the stock remained 224,748.00 shares.
How Should Investors React To KIN Now? Find Out Here
Phibro Animal Health Corporation (NASDAQ:PAHC) is a diversified animal health and mineral nutrition company. The Company sells more than 1,100 product presentations in over 65 countries to approximately 2,850 customers. The Company develops, manufactures and markets products for a broad range of food animals including poultry, swine, beef and dairy cattle and aquaculture. Its products help prevent, control and treat diseases, enhance nutrition to help improve health and performance and contribute to balanced mineral nutrition. At recent check, the company traded 26,362.00 shares in the recent trading session and the average volume of the stock remained 100,413.00 shares. The stock showed a negative movement of -3.16% and was recently trading at $23.91.
Can PAHC Recover After The Recent Fall? Find Out Here
Text PRO to 555888 using your cell phone to join our list
- NASDAQ NYSE MOST ACTIVES: Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd, Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc, Intrexon Corp, Vimicro International Corporation (ADR)
- Today’s 3 Unpredictable Shares : Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE:TEVA), Neuroderm Ltd. (NASDAQ:NDRM)
- Early Morning Health Concern : Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCMP), Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOK)
- Eye-Popping Medical Stocks: ULURU Inc. (OTCMKTS:ULUR), MiMedx Group Inc (NASDAQ:MDXG), Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANIK)
- Notable Stocks Highlights : Nanosphere, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSPH), Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:GHDX), Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN)