Big Earnings on NASDAQ Stocks : PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ:PCAR), Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTI), Remy International, Inc. (NASDAQ:REMY)
New York, NY – (MeshPress) — 11/25/2014 — PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ:PCAR) is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. The company also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business. The company opened the session at $67.55, trading in a range of $67.29 – $67.62, and now at $67.52. The stock showed a gaining performance of 0.27% in the recent trading session. The stock was trading on a volume of 615,799.00 shares and the average volume of the stock remained 2.03 million shares.
How Should Investors Trade PCAR Now? Find Out Here
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTI) manufactures and distributes light duty vehicle catalysts and heavy duty diesel emissions control systems and products to automakers, integrators, and retrofitters in the United States, Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. The company reported the gain of 2.97% and is at $2.42 with the total traded volume of 291,114.00 shares. Its market capitalization is $33.69 million. Its 52-week range is $1.33 – $7.39. The beta of the stock is recorded at 1.85 and the EPS of the stock remained -0.77. The outstanding shares of the stock are 12.54 million.
Is CDTI Showing Any Sign of Buy At The Current Market Price? Find Out Here
Remy International, Inc. (NASDAQ:REMY) is a global vehicular parts designer, manufacturer, remanufacturer, marketer and distributor of aftermarket and original equipment electrical components for automobiles, light trucks, heavy-duty trucks and other vehicles. Remy sells its products worldwide primarily under the Delco Remy, Remy, and World Wide Automotive brand names. The company shares rise today, gaining 0.94 per cent to $18.26. Around 1.25 million shares changed hands so far in this session compared to an-average trading volume of 58,617.00 shares. The EPS of the stock over the last 12 months remained 0.79. The market capitalization of the stock remained 584.23 million.
Will the REMY split boost share price among huge volatility? Find Out Here
Text PRO to 555888 using your cell phone to join our list
- Trend Analysis of Gaining Stocks : Evolving Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOL), Unwired Planet, Inc. (NASDAQ:UPIP), Lenovo Group Limited (OTCMKTS:LNVGY)
- NASDAQ NYSE MOST ACTIVES: Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd, Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc, Intrexon Corp, Vimicro International Corporation (ADR)
- Today’s Market View: MediciNova, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNOV), BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ:BDSI), Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP)
- Monday’s New Acheivers : AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE:ABC), Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH), Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:IART)
- Top Three Early Stocks: Semtech Corp. (NASDAQ:SMTC), Inphi Corporation (NYSE:IPHI), Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ:MSCC)