Big Stock Losers (LPH, ALLT, CDII, MLNX, JAG)
Pompano Beach, FL – January 4, 2013 (MESHPRESS) – TopStockPlays.com provides daily trading ideas and e-learning on host of small, mid cap stocks to free subscribers. It issues unbiased technical and fundamental reports to provide the best return.
Longwei Petroleum Investment Hold Ltd (NYSEAMEX:LPH) shares plunged 72.85% and closed at $0.624 after RedChip Research, a division of RedChip Companies Inc., announced it has suspended research coverage on LPH. RedChip Research said it has suspended the investment rating and price target on Longwei until further notice, and the previous investment rating and price target are no longer in effect for Longwei and should not be relied upon. RedChip is terminating its contract with Longwei.
Will LPH Bounce Back After yesterday’s Sharp Sell off? Find Out Here
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ:ALLT) stock plunged 24.23% to $13.85 after ALLT’s stock was downgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer from an “outperform” rating to a “perform” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors yesterday. Additionally, analysts at Chardan Capital upgraded shares of ALLT from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note to investors on December 17. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
Is it the Right to Grab ALLT after the Recent Slump? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
CD International Enterprises Inc (PINK:CDII) shares dropped 23.53% and closed at $0.0650. The company, last month, announced it intends to utilize two recently executed trade agreements providing for up to a total of $2.8 million in receivable and inventory based financing to expand its ongoing magnesium and commodities distribution businesses.
How Should Investors Trade CDII Now? Don’t Miss Out A Special Trend Analysis
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MLNX) shares declined 17.14% to $50.70. The company announced that it now expects fourth-quarter revenue of $119 million to $121 million, down from its prior estimate of $145 million to $150 million. The consensus estimate is for revenues of $148.26 million.
Additionally, equities researchers at Mizuho cut their target price on shares of Mellanox from $105.00 to $75.00 in a report issued today. The firm currently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
Will MLNX Reach The Bottom After Yesterday’s Correction? Find Out Here
Jaguar Mining Inc (USA) (NYSE:JAG) shares declined 12.50% to $0.670 in the last trading session. The company, on Dec. 14, announced that Douglas Willock will be appointed as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer in January 2013 following the resignation of James Roller who is leaving the Company to pursue other opportunities.
How Should Investors Buy JAG Now? Get Special Coverage Here
The TopStockPlays.com expert team is highly experienced in picking the low-priced shares with the biggest profit potential. We uncover the hidden gems in the stock market-shares that can break out for gains of 300%, 400%, even 500% within a few weeks.
PLEASE NOTE WELL: The TopStockPlays.com employees are not registered as an Investment Adviser in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Please do your research or consults your financial adviser before making any Investment decision. TopStockPlays.com or its employees will not be responsible for any loss or losses.
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)