Biotech Most Unexpected Stocks (CLSN, INFI, ZGNX, VICL)
Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN) remained a bear for the day as it reported the gain momentum by 1.09% and closed at $1.86after gaining total volume of 11.9M shares. Its introductory price for the day was $1.88. So far, the company’s stock is up+84. 16% in the three month period. In the last 6 months of trade it reported a decline of -76.16%. Celsion Corporation, an oncology drug development company, focuses on the development and commercialization of targeted chemotherapeutic oncology drugs based on its proprietary heat-activated liposomal technology.
For How Long CLSN will Fight for Profitability? Read This Trend Analysis report.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) is an innovative biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and delivering best-in-class medicines to people with difficult-to-treat diseases.By the end of last dealing, Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) stocks increased US$3.85 (or 23.46%) to US$20.26 with about 12.72 thousand stocks interchanged arms for the period, in comparison to its regular number of 1.98 thousand stocks.
Want to know when organization associates will buy their shares? Want to observe this organization on an on-going basis?
Zogenix, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZGNX), a pharmaceutical company commercializing and developing products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain, announced today initiatives to extend its cash runway to reach key business milestones that may occur over the remainder of the year.
1. A reduction in the Company’s workforce of 148 by a total of 55 full-time equivalent employees (approximately 37%) across all functional areas of the Company.
2. Maintaining the Company’s core commercial capabilities and ability to support the potential launch of Zohydro ER three to four months after potential approval by retaining 93 full-time equivalent employees, including 57 in sales and marketing. The expected timeline for FDA action on the Zohydro ER NDA is unchanged and remains sometime this summer.
Do you think now is a good time to buy or sell ZGNX? See ZGNX earnings forecast report Here.
Vical Incorporated (NASDAQ:VICL) dropped -5.52% with no news to end at $3.25 on number of 1.62M stocks compared to average-daily number of 670,625.00 stocks. After last close, its performance in 2013 appears at 11.68%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VICL
Neither StockMarketIntel.com, nor its employees and affiliates are registered as investment advisors or broker/dealers in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold StockMarketIntel.com, its operators, owners, employees, and affiliates harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. Read More
- News Review – VESTA WIND SYSTEMS P (OTCMKTS:VWSYF), Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:GLUU), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), RF Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:RFMD)
- Stocks in Focus – Liberator Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSEMKT:LBMH), Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ZURVY), ROMARCO MIN INC NEW (OTCMKTS:RTRAF), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)
- Investor’s Alert – Percentage Losers: Medical Marijuana Inc (OTCMKTS:MJNA), GMK Noril’skiy nikel’ OAO (OTCMKTS:NILSY), Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO), LONZA GROUP AG (OTCMKTS:LZAGY)
- Stock’s Buzzers – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:YGE), Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:CHEUY), MONITISE PLC (OTCMKTS:MONIF)
- Stocks on the Run – TNT Express N.V. (OTCMKTS:TNTEY), RECKITT BENCKISER PL (OTCMKTS:RBGLY), Forest Oil Corporation (NYSE:FST), Axion Power International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AXPW)