Kohl’s Corporation Slumps 10% (KSS, KR, BKS, DK, ROST)
NEW YORK, November 29, 2012 (MESHPRESS) – Beststocksdaily.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Kohl’s Corporation(NYSE:KSS) shares fell 10.34% to $45.86 in pre-market hour after the company reported that for the four-week month ended November 24, 2012 total sales decreased 4.9% and comparable store sales decreased 5.6% from the four-week month ended November 26, 2011. Year to date, total sales increased 0.4% and comparable store sales decreased 1.1%.
Can KSS Bounce Back? Find Out Here
The Kroger Co.(NYSE:KR) stock gained 4.55% to $26.20 in the pre-market hour after the company raised its earnings outlook for the year after the company reported a third-quarter profit that topped expectations.
The company earned $316.5 million, or 60 cents per share, as compared with $195.9 million, or 33 cents per share, a year ago. Adjusted earnings were 46 cents per share. Total sales rose 6% to $21.81 billion. Analysts on average expected an adjusted profit of 43 cents per share on revenue of $21.55 billion.
Can KR Continue To Jump? Find Out Here
Barnes & Noble, Inc.(NYSE:BKS) stock dropped 1.56% to $15.80 in the pre-market hour after the company reported second-quarter net income of $2.23 million, as compared to a loss of $6.56 million in the same quarter last year. Loss per share narrowed to $0.04 from $0.17 prior year. Sales were $1.88 billion, as compared to $1.89 billion in the prior year period. Analysts expected the company to report a loss per share of $0.06 on revenue of $1.91 billion for the quarter.
How Should Investors React To BKS Now? Find Out Here
Delek US Holdings, Inc.(NYSE:DK) announced its results for the three and nine month period ended September 30, 2012. Group revenues for the first nine months of 2012 were NIS 53.5 billion, a 26% increase compared with NIS 42.3 billion in the first nine months of 2011. Net income in the first nine months of 2012 totaled NIS 243 million compared with a net income of NIS 451 million in the first nine months of 2011.
How Should Investors Trade DK Now? Find Out Here
Ross Stores, Inc.(NASDAQ:ROST) shares declined 0.97% to $57.01 in pre-market hour. The company reported that sales increased 6% to $813 million for the four weeks ended November 24, 2012, from last year. Comparable store sales for the month grew 2%. November same store sales were slightly ahead of the company’s expectations of flat to up 1%. The company continues to project comparable store sales gains of 2% to 3% and 1% to 2% for December and January, respectively.
Can ROST Bounce Back? Find Out Here
Beststocksdaily.com team is engaged in providing valuable and updated news information on U.S. stocks on a regular basis. Beststocksdaily.com instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. To Get Instant updates in the inbox, readers are advised to sign up for free at Beststocksdaily.com.
The assembled information disseminated by beststocksdaily.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. beststocksdaily.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in beststocksdaily.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)