Notable Decliners (KWK, AEM, CTXS, VMW, TIBX)
NEW YORK, January 4, 2013 (MESHPRESS) – PennyStockParlay.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Quicksilver Resources Inc (NYSE:KWK) decreased 3.41% and closed at $2.83. The Company announced the closure of the previously announced Acquisition and Exploration Agreement with SWEPI LP, a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc. Quicksilver now owns a 50% interest in approximately 320,000 net acres in the Sand Wash Basin in Northwest Colorado, which will be jointly developed with SWEPI. The Agreement also established an Area of Mutual Interest covering in excess of 850,000 acres in the basin.
Should Investors Buy KWK After The Recent Fall? Find Out Here
Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (USA) (NYSE:AEM) declined 3.36% and the last traded price was $51.54. Recently, the Board of Directors has approved a 10% increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.22 per common share. The next quarterly dividend will be paid on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 1, 2013.
We Have A Free Trend Analysis on AEM, Find Out Here
Citrix Systems Inc (NASDAQ:CTXS) slipped 3.38% and closed at $65.87. TheStreet restated buy rating on Citrix Systems in a note issued to investors.
The Company has closed the acquisition of Zenprise. Zenprise is an innovator in mobile device management. Citrix will integrate the Zenprise offering for mobile device management, with its Citrix CloudGateway and MeWork solutions for managing mobile apps and data. Citrix will continue to fully support and serve the Zenprise global customer base. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get More latest News, Rumors and Updates On CTXS Here
VMware Inc (NYSE:VMW) moved down 3.15% and closed at $91.94. VMware has been restated by TheStreet Ratings as a buy with a ratings score of B.
How To Trade VMW Now After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
Tibco Software In (NASDAQ:TIBX) slipped 2.96% and closed at $21.64. Last month, the Company announced guidance for the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company expects total revenue to be in the range of $292 to $295 million and earnings per share to be in the range of $0.26 to $0.27 for fourth quarter. The Company expects total revenue to be in the range of $1.020 to $1.023 billion and earnings per share to be in the range of $0.69 to $0.70 for fiscal 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts are expecting the Company to report revenue of $316 million and EPS of $0.44 for the fourth quarter of 2012.
Don’t Forget To Get Your Free Trend Analysis Here
PennyStockParlay.com has been successful in bringing Stock Parlay members with top penny stock newsletter. Stock Parlay’s staff and penny stocks exploration methods have proved 100% accurate in finding the best penny stocks move in e-mail alerts. PennyStockParlay.com works all day and night to find the best penny stock picks portfolio through penny stock newsletter. PennyStockParlay.com has kept winning members with top penny stock newsletter.
The assembled information disseminated by PennyStockParlay.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. PennyStockParlay.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in PennyStockParlay.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor before buying or selling stocks.
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)