Stock Market Conclusion Of Greatest Primary Materials : FCX, ACI, SD, KGC
Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) is +0.27 – +0.92% from the previous close of $29.32. It traded between $29.56 – 30.12 with total traded volume of 15059837 shares. At Current Market Price, FCX is in distance of -4.97% from its 50-day Moving Average price of $31.1386 and -10.33% from its 200-day Moving Average price of $32.9989.
Should Investors Buy FCX Now? Free Sign Up Here For FCX Analyst Report.
Arch Coal Inc. (NYSE: ACI) shares traded in the range of $4.56 to $4.69 Tuesday before settling to close at $4.56, a decrease of 4.60 percent. The stock appears to be facing resistance at the $4.70 and $4.96 levels. The company has increased its profile in Asia by opening an office in Beijing’s Chaoyang District and hiring Zhang Shijie to lead Chinese marketing efforts. Shares of Arch Coal have fallen approximately 37.7 percent in 2013.
More information on Arch Coal and access to the free equity report can be found at here.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a $3.00 per share semi-annual dividend on its shares of 6.0% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock that will be paid in cash on July 15, 2013 to holders of record on July 1, 2013. The company has 2,000,000 shares of 6.0% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock outstanding.
Are these stocks a buy or sell? Let us help you decide, Check here.
Stock of Kinross Gold Corporation (USA) (NYSE: KGC) Fall -6.01% in last trading session and is closed 6.32 with average volume 13.10 million shares, in Pre-market trading KGC stock fell -0.67%. Kinross Gold Corporation generated income of $ -2487.90 million in last twelve months and sales of $ 4.36 billion. Analytical Ratios; Price to sales ratio of KGC in the past twelve months was calculated as 1.55 and price to cash ratio as 4.77. KGC return on equity ratio is recorded as -22.17% and its return on assets is -15.94%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data in Kinross Gold Corporation.
Neither StockMarketIntel.com, nor its employees and affiliates are registered as investment advisors or broker/dealers in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold StockMarketIntel.com, its operators, owners, employees, and affiliates harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. Read More
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)