Stocks In News (FreeSeas Inc, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Canadian Solar Inc)
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013(MESHPRESS) – PennyStockParlay.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
FreeSeas Inc. (NASDAQ:FREE) shares climbed 11.97% to $1.31. The company, on Feb. 14, announced that the Company’s Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation were amended to effect a reverse stock split of the Company’s issued and outstanding common stock at a ratio of one new share for every 10 shares currently outstanding.
We Have Free Trend Analysis on FREE, Find Out Here
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SRPT) shares jumped 11.16% and closed at $39.85. Equities research analysts at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on shares of SRPT in a research note issued to investors on April 3. The firm set an “outperform” rating and a $63.00 price target on the stock. Separately, analysts at William Blair initiated coverage on shares of Sarepta Therapeutic in a research note to investors on March 20. They set an “outperform” rating and a $52.00 price target on the stock.
Get More latest News, Rumors and Updates On SRPT Here
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KERX) shares grew 10.35% to $8.10. The company, on Marc h 11, announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. The net loss for the 4th quarter ended December 31, 2012 was $6.6 million, or $0.09 per share versus $8.4 million for quarter 2011, representing a decrease of $1.8 million and Net loss for the year ended December 31, 2012, was $22.7 million versus $28.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2011, representing a decrease in net loss of $5.4 million. At December 31, 2012, the Company had cash, cash equivalents, interest receivable, and investment securities of $14.7 million, as compared to $39.5 million at December 31, 2011.
How To Trade KERX Now After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
Canadian Solar Inc.(NASDAQ:CSIQ) shares gained 10.26% to $4.19.The company on April 2, announced that the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York dismissed with prejudice a class action lawsuit filed against the Company and certain named defendants. The lawsuit alleged that the Company’s financial disclosures during 2009 and early 2010 were false or misleading and in violation of federal securities law.
How To Trade CSIQ Now After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
PennyStockParlay.com has been successful in bringing Stock Parlay members with top penny stock newsletter. Stock Parlay’s staff and penny stocks exploration methods have proved 100% accurate in finding the best penny stocks move in e-mail alerts. PennyStockParlay.com works all day and night to find the best penny stock picks portfolio through penny stock newsletter. PennyStockParlay.com has kept winning members with top penny stock newsletter.
The assembled information disseminated by PennyStockParlay.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. PennyStockParlay.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in PennyStockParlay.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor before buying or selling stocks.
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)