Stocks Indicating An Upward Surge Investor Come Back ( GS, MS, SPY, INTC )
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) has invested aggressively into stocks in anticipation of rising stock values and declining bond values. Goldman Sachs reported a 24% growth in revenues from its equity securities trading. The company also saw equity underwriting revenue grow by 69%. The company’s business is favorably impacted by the stock market. So it’s highly likely that the numbers of publicly listed stocks are going to increase by a drastic amount. After all, when is a better time to buy into stock than in a bull-market?
How shares of GS reacted after such news? Find out here
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) reported 30% growth in institutional securities trading in its latest quarter. After all, everyone makes money in a bull market. Morgan Stanley has been buying a lot of stocks, which is why its stock continues to appreciate. Morgan Stanley grew its asset management revenues by 21% (investors are flocking into the stock market which helps to boost Morgan Stanley’s fee income from asset management).
Is MS A Secure Investment? Watch Out An Over View of MS Here
SPDR S&P 500 (NYSEMKT: SPY) gained 13% since the beginning of the year. These gains are likely to continue in an environment where bond values are declining and stock values are increasing. After all, if you had the choice between making money and losing money, chances are you will choose the option that would help you to make the most money. So if a bank had a position in a stock, and the value of the stock declined, the company would have to report that decline in value as a loss immediately (even though the bank hasn’t sold the stock yet).
How This News Effects On SPY, To know More Visit Here
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC ) executives detailed progress toward the company’s vision to integrate human-like sensing technology into devices, ultimately delivering more natural, intuitive and immersive computing experiences. To help realize this vision, Intel Capital, Intel’s Global Investment and M&A Organization, announced a $100-million investment fund to accelerate the development of software and applications that bring these experiences to life across the spectrum of Intel® architecture platforms.The Intel Capital Experiences and Perceptual Computing Fund will invest over the next 2-3 years. Areas of software and application investment will include broader touch applications, imaging, gesture, voice and emotion sensing and biometrics, among others.
Should Investor Invest Money On INTC At This Level : HERE ARE THE DETAILS
Neither StockMarketIntel.com, nor its employees and affiliates are registered as investment advisors or broker/dealers in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold StockMarketIntel.com, its operators, owners, employees, and affiliates harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. Read More
- Small Cap Stocks Report: Allied Irish Banks PLC (ADR) (OTCMKTS:AIBYY), Feel Golf Co Inc (OTCMKTS:ILIV), ROMARCO MIN INC NEW (OTCMKTS:RTRAF), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)
- Penny Stocks in News – TNT Express N.V. (OTCMKTS:TNTEY), RECKITT BENCKISER PL (OTCMKTS:RBGLY), CARREFOUR S.A. (OTCMKTS:CRRFY), CONTINENTAL GOLD (OTCMKTS:CGOOF)
- Penny Stocks in Focus – Wynn Macau Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WYNMY), Linc Energy Ltd-ADR (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), KOC HOLDINGS AS (OTCMKTS:KHOLY), Axion Power International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AXPW)
- Penny Stocks under Consideration – MONITISE PLC (OTCMKTS:MONIF), IntelGenx Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:IGXT), Nuvilex Inc (OTCMKTS:NVLX), LONZA GROUP AG (OTCMKTS:LZAGY)
- Penny Stocks under Review – North American Oil & Gas Corp (OTCBB:NAMG), Weir Group Plc (The) (OTCMKTS:WEIGY), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE), Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO)