Stocks To Watch (APP, GTN, AERL, MCBC, MY)
NEW YORK, January 29, 2013, (MESHPRESS) – Csrnewsdaily.com, an investor research portal specializing in several sectors including biotech and healthcare and tech stocks on the U.S. market, issues news updates on the following Tuesday’s Top Gainers:-
American Apparel Inc (NYSEAMEX: APP) moved up 14.05% and closed at $1.38 on a traded volume of 451k shares. The 52-week range for the stock is $0.63 and $1.70. The Company has Price/Sales ratio of 0.24 and Price/Book ratio of 10.53. The 50-Day Moving Average and 200-Day Moving Average prices is $1.09 and $1.10 respectively.
Can APP Continue To Move Lower? Find Out Here
Gray Television Inc (NYSE:GTN) went up 13.90% and closed at $3.77. The Company had extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange up to $300,000,000 of new 7% Senior Notes due 2020 (that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 for an equal amount of outstanding unregistered 7% Senior Notes due 2020.
Can GTN Extend Fall? Find Out Here
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd (NASDAQ:AERL) soared 11.99% and closed at $4.67. The Company announced that for the fourth quarter of 2012 the Company repurchased 1,011,600 shares at an average price of $3.17 per share under its share repurchase program. AERL is a holding company which operates through its subsidiaries and related promoter companies as a VIP room gaming promoter, and is entitled to receive all of the profits of the VIP gaming promoters from VIP gaming rooms.
How Should Investors Trade AERL Now? Find Out Here
Macatawa Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:MCBC) went up 11.85% and closed at $4.06. The 52-week range for the stock is $2.48 and $4.14. The Company has Price/Sales ratio of 1.57 and Price/Book ratio of 1.44. The 50-Day Moving Average and 200-Day Moving Average prices is $3.20 and $3.13 respectively.
How Should Investors React To MCBC Now? Find Out Here
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd (NYSE:MY) soared 11.72% and closed at $1.62. So far this year, the stock is up over 35%. The 52-week range for the stock is $1.06 and $3.13. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited is a wind turbine manufacturer in China, focusing on designing, manufacturing, selling and servicing megawatt-class wind turbines.
How Should Investors React To MY Now? Find Out Here
Csrnewsdaily.com has a finger on the pulse of many sectors including renewable energy, oil, pharma, mining, finance, and healthcare. Our in depth research and analysis of NASDAQ, OTCBB, Pink Sheets, and NYSE has yielded considerable gains for our subscribers.
Our to-the-minute reports and alerts coupled with breaking news, analysis, investment strategies, and FREE subscription email services contribute to our role as one of the leading investor relations marketing firms.
The assembled information disseminated by Csrnewsdaily.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Csrnewsdaily.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in phd-trading.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
- Small Cap Stocks Report: Allied Irish Banks PLC (ADR) (OTCMKTS:AIBYY), Feel Golf Co Inc (OTCMKTS:ILIV), ROMARCO MIN INC NEW (OTCMKTS:RTRAF), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)
- Penny Stocks in News – TNT Express N.V. (OTCMKTS:TNTEY), RECKITT BENCKISER PL (OTCMKTS:RBGLY), CARREFOUR S.A. (OTCMKTS:CRRFY), CONTINENTAL GOLD (OTCMKTS:CGOOF)
- Penny Stocks in Focus – Wynn Macau Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WYNMY), Linc Energy Ltd-ADR (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), KOC HOLDINGS AS (OTCMKTS:KHOLY), Axion Power International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AXPW)
- Penny Stocks under Consideration – MONITISE PLC (OTCMKTS:MONIF), IntelGenx Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:IGXT), Nuvilex Inc (OTCMKTS:NVLX), LONZA GROUP AG (OTCMKTS:LZAGY)
- Penny Stocks under Review – North American Oil & Gas Corp (OTCBB:NAMG), Weir Group Plc (The) (OTCMKTS:WEIGY), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE), Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO)