Talyst Exhibiting InSite Remote Dispensing at Leading Age 2012
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct.18, 2012 /MeshPress/ – Talyst, a market leader in pharmacy automation, will exhibit InSite Remote Dispensing at the annual 2012 LeadingAge conference in Denver, Colorado.
The InSite Remote Dispensing System provides secure, remote dispensing technology for 24/7/365 access to oral solid medications. InSite’s accurate automated technology can quickly dispense pharmacist-approved medications at the facility before each medication pass or on-demand to facilitate new residents, STAT orders, first doses, and PRNs.
“Our InSite Remote Dispensing technology improves residents’ safety at the facility,” said Carla Corkern, Chief Executive Officer at Talyst. “InSite gives nurses more time to spend with their residents ensuring they are receiving the highest quality of care.”
Talyst will be exhibiting at booth #1903. For more information, visit http://www.leadingage.org/annualmeeting/.
Talyst is a leader in pharmacy automation and engineers the safer pharmacy. Our solutions provide enterprise-wide medication management across your entire health system to offer greater inventory control, enhanced workflow efficiency, and improved patient safety. As of 2012, Talyst has installed automated systems in more than 600 integrated healthcare systems, acute-care hospitals, long-term care facilities, and correctional institutions. We offer a powerful software platform with a suite of hardware components to meet your specific needs. Follow us on Twitter @Talyst_Inc or visit us at www.talyst.com.
- NASDAQ NYSE MOST ACTIVES: Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd, Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc, Intrexon Corp, Vimicro International Corporation (ADR)
- Today’s 3 Unpredictable Shares : Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE:TEVA), Neuroderm Ltd. (NASDAQ:NDRM)
- Early Morning Health Concern : Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCMP), Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOK)
- Eye-Popping Medical Stocks: ULURU Inc. (OTCMKTS:ULUR), MiMedx Group Inc (NASDAQ:MDXG), Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANIK)
- Notable Stocks Highlights : Nanosphere, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSPH), Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:GHDX), Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN)