Talyst Exhibiting InSite Remote Dispensing at Leading Age 2012
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct.18, 2012 /MeshPress/ – Talyst, a market leader in pharmacy automation, will exhibit InSite Remote Dispensing at the annual 2012 LeadingAge conference in Denver, Colorado.
The InSite Remote Dispensing System provides secure, remote dispensing technology for 24/7/365 access to oral solid medications. InSite’s accurate automated technology can quickly dispense pharmacist-approved medications at the facility before each medication pass or on-demand to facilitate new residents, STAT orders, first doses, and PRNs.
“Our InSite Remote Dispensing technology improves residents’ safety at the facility,” said Carla Corkern, Chief Executive Officer at Talyst. “InSite gives nurses more time to spend with their residents ensuring they are receiving the highest quality of care.”
Talyst will be exhibiting at booth #1903. For more information, visit http://www.leadingage.org/annualmeeting/.
Talyst is a leader in pharmacy automation and engineers the safer pharmacy. Our solutions provide enterprise-wide medication management across your entire health system to offer greater inventory control, enhanced workflow efficiency, and improved patient safety. As of 2012, Talyst has installed automated systems in more than 600 integrated healthcare systems, acute-care hospitals, long-term care facilities, and correctional institutions. We offer a powerful software platform with a suite of hardware components to meet your specific needs. Follow us on Twitter @Talyst_Inc or visit us at www.talyst.com.
- Stocks In Spotlight (Comstock Resources Inc, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, RPC, Leucadia National Corp)
- Decliners Recap (Penn Virginia Corporation, Exide Technologies, Affymax, Delcath Systems)
- Hot Stocks: Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (NYSE: MHR), SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK)
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Clinical Trials Advancing Proton Therapy Research Open at the CDH Proton Center, A ProCure Center
- The AOL On Network and Discovery Communications Announce Licensing Agreement to Offer Award-Winning Programming to Audiences Around the Web