Top Gainers During The Week : S, AAPL, PGNX, DMND
Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S) stock gained 2.65 percent to $7.37 in pre-market trading. Japan’s SoftBank Corp. on Tuesday raised its takeover bid for Sprint to $21.6 billion from a previous offer of $20.1 billion. The new deal offers existing Sprint investors $7.65 a share, up from the previous offer of $7.30 a share and will increase its cash injection to Sprint shareholders by $4.5 billion to $16.6 billion.
How Should Investors React To S Now? Find Out Here .
Apple Inc. (NasdaqNM:AAPL) is -1.29 – -0.29% from the previous close of $438.89. It traded between $433.32 – 442.7599 with total traded volume of 10228003 shares. At Current Market Price, AAPL is in the distance of +1.39% of its 50-day Moving Average price of $431.59 and -13.46% from its 200-day Moving Average price of $505.657.
Should A Trader Buy Or Sell AAPL Now : CHECK HERE.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNX) rallied about 27% after announcing the FDA will meet an advisory panel to assess an benefit a finish reaction correspondence for Relistor released last season. The organization said that the regulator is set to check with discomfort, digestive, protection and heart professionals. Moreover, the organization said that it is positive that with the help of the FDA and assistance from the Advisory Committee, a direction ahead can be discovered for the medication.
Should Investor Buy OR Sell This Stock : CLICK HERE.
Diamond Foods Inc. (NASDAQ:DMND) reported third quarter adjusted EPS of $0.05 after the bell Monday, compared to the loss of $0.22 in the prior year period. The consensus estimate was for a loss of $0.17.
The company also announced that Raymond Silcock has been appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective June 11.
Diamond Foods has been rising since the open of trade Tuesday and is now up 1.96 at $19.50 on above average volume. The stock has broken out to a 7-month high.
Click here to receive FREE breaking news email alerts for Diamond Foods Inc.
Neither StockMarketIntel.com, nor its employees and affiliates are registered as investment advisors or broker/dealers in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold StockMarketIntel.com, its operators, owners, employees, and affiliates harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. Read More
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)