Watch List: Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), Best Buy Co., Inc.(NYSE:BBY)
NEW YORK, April 03, 2013 (MESHPRESS) – PennyStockParlay.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) shares gained 33.12% to $2.13 in the morning hour. The company, on April 3, announced a development agreement with a prominent electronics company to incorporate MicroVision’s ground breaking PicoP® display technology into a display engine that could enable a variety of new products. Under the agreement MicroVision is supporting the OEM’s development of a display engine based on patented PicoP display technology and includes $4.6 million in development fees to MicroVision over the next 13 months.
Get More latest News, Rumors and Updates On MVIS Here
Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET) shares gained 1.07% to $54.88. Aetna (NYSE: AET) and Best Doctors, Inc. on Mar. 27 announced a strategic alliance that will offer Aetna Medicare Advantage participants in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) access to the medical expertise of Best Doctors’ highest-ranked five percent of medical experts in the world. Best Doctors’ medical experts will work collaboratively with participants’ treating physicians to find or help confirm the correct diagnoses and most effective treatment plans.
How To Trade AET Now After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
Best Buy Co., Inc.(NYSE:BBY) shares gained 1.16% to $21.89. BBY‘s stock had its “overweight” rating restated by analysts at Piper Jaffray in a research report issued to clients and investors on Mar. 27. They currently have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
Additionally, the company, on Mar. 1, fourth-quarter net loss narrowed to $409 million, or $1.21 a share, from a loss of $1.82 billion, or $5.17, a year earlier. Sales rose 0.2 percent to $16.7 billion, topping analysts’ average estimate of $16.3 billion and snapping a streak of two quarterly declines.
Don’t Forget To Get Your Free Trend Analysis Here
PennyStockParlay.com has been successful in bringing Stock Parlay members with top penny stock newsletter. Stock Parlay’s staff and penny stocks exploration methods have proved 100% accurate in finding the best penny stocks move in e-mail alerts. PennyStockParlay.com works all day and night to find the best penny stock picks portfolio through penny stock newsletter. PennyStockParlay.com has kept winning members with top penny stock newsletter.
The assembled information disseminated by PennyStockParlay.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. PennyStockParlay.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in PennyStockParlay.com. Please always do due diligence; consult a financial advisor before buying or selling stocks.
- Stock’s Buzzers – Hopto Inc (OTCBB:HPTO), Decision Diagnostics Corp (OTCBB:DECN), Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL), MTN Group Ltd (ADR) (OTCMKTS:MTNOY)
- Stocks on the Move – ASTELLAS PHARMA INC (OTCMKTS:ALPMY), Max Sound Corp (OTCBB:MAXD), NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NTEK), New Energy Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NENE)
- Trending Stocks – Lenovo Group Limited (ADR) (OTCMKTS:LNCGY), Liquidmetal Technologies Inc (OTCBB:LQMT),Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTC), Indo Global Exchange(s) PteLtd (OTCMKTS:IGEX)
- Stocks in the News – Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:SNTI), Accelerize New Media Inc (OTCBB:ACLZ), Telecom Corp of New Zealand (ADR) (OTCMKTS:NZTCY), A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB:APPA)
- Stock’s Trend Analysis Report – LIGHTSTREAM RES (OTCMKTS:LSTMF), Itochu Corp (ADR) (OTCMKTS:ITOCY), diaDexus, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDXS), Imageware Systems Inc (OTCMKTS:IWSY)